- Work experience of 1-3 years.
- Full-time position.
What lawyers are we looking for?
- A law degree (preference is given to full-time students of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ivan Franko Lviv National University, Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Kyiv-Mohyla Academy)
- Previous work experience
- Excellent knowledge of tax and corporate law
- English not lower than Upper-Intermediate
- Responsibility, attentiveness, literacy.
- Desire to learn and develop with us
- Independence in decision making and risk assessment
What will our lawyer do?
- Analysis and development of agreements (including FEA)
- Drafting agreements, procedural and other documents
- Monitoring of financial activities of Client’s Counterparties
- Control of court cases and filing of documents
- Analysis of court practice and positions in certain categories of cases
- Providing written and oral legal advice
- Office in the picturesque city center
- Recognition and decent remuneration for the work performed
- Comfortable interpersonal communication
- Receiving interesting and priceless professional experience
We are waiting for your resume with a photo and the desired level of wage: firstname.lastname@example.org