TEFFI Law Firm’s team is pleased to invite you to the lecture “Law Firm: Professional Activity as a Business”, which will be held on March 12, 2019, at 60 Volodymyrska Str. at 13:00.
The lecture will be interesting for students of 4-5 years of law school
Why should you attend the lecture?
- To ask practicing lawyers all the questions of interest;
- To understand the principles of effective work with clients;
- To see aspects of providing assistance by a law firm;
- To find out nuances of creation, management, development of legal business.
Topical legal issues that will be discussed at the lecture:
- Analysis of key changes in corporate law;
- The importance of currency market liberalization;
- Demonstration of real legal cases and the most effective solutions.
Igor Kryzhanovskyi – managing partner at TEFFI Law Firm.
Andriy Ilyuk – a counsel at TEFFI Law Firm.