TEFFI Law Firm is pleased to invite you to a business breakfast “Work with troubled receivables”, which will take place on May 27, 2019, at Inveria by the address 49A Volodymyrska Str., “Studio” hall, from 10:00 to 12:00.
For whom can our business breakfast be interesting?
- Lawyers and heads of legal departments (in-house lawyers);
- Managers and accountants;
- Business owners.
Why join us?
- Learn about the nuances of working with troubled receivables;
- Get useful advice on reducing the risks associated with troubled receivables;
- Get answers to questions.
At the business breakfast you will learn:
- How are troubled receivables affecting economic activity?
- How to deal with troubled receivables?
- How to reduce the negative consequences and recover the troubled receivables?
- Current practice in collecting of troubled receivables.
Speakers of the event:
- Igor Kryzhanovskyi (moderator) – managing partner of TEFFI Law Firm, attorney-at-law.
- Andriy Ilyuk – counsel of TEFFI Law Firm, head of the Litigation practice, attorney-at-law.
- Kateryna Labay – lawyer of TEFFI Law Firm.
- Invited guest (to be specified) – judge of the Economic Court of Kyiv.
Participation in the event is FREE. Number of seats is limited.
Mandatory pre-registration here – https://forms.gle/tsUwVWqXwMGYBTpA6
Detailed information by phone: +38 (095) 047 72 70