TEFFI Law Firm is pleased to invite you to a business breakfast “Tax Inspection: What to Do with its Results?”, which will be held on April 22, 2019, at Inveria by the address 49A Volodymyrska Str., “Studio” hall, from 10:00 to 12:00.
For whom can our business breakfast be interesting?
- Heads and lawyers of legal departments of LLCs and ALCs (in-house lawyers);
- Managers and accountants;
- Business owners.
Why should you join us?
- Go through the basics of conducting inspections;
- Consider the behavior model of tax officials;
- Take part in workshops;
- Learn about options for possible actions with inspection results;
- Review the “fresh” judicial practice on the topic;
- Learn about the peculiarities and the positive sides of the business ombudsman’s involvement in challenging the results of the audit.
- Igor Kryzhanovskyi (moderator) – Managing Partner of TEFFI Law Firm, attorney-at-law.
- Valeriia Koverko – Senior Lawyer in Corporate and Labor Law practices of TEFFI Law Firm.
- Andriy Ilyuk – counsel of the dispute resolution practice of TEFFI Law Firm.
- Invited business ombudsman.
Report from the event: http://teffilaw.com.ua/en/on-april-22-2019-a-business-breakfast-took-place-on-the-basics-of-working-with-tax-audits-how-to-deal-with-its-results